Sign up Today for
THE MARCH FOR BABIES!
- Time: Sunday, April 29, 2012
- 8:00a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
- 9:00a.m. - Start
- Location: University of Houston-Robertson Stadium (see website for directions)
- Community Health Choice and HCHD are teaming up together!
- Every person who signs up for the HCHD/CHC team will receive lunch on race day
- Donate or fundraise a MINIMUM of $15 and receive a t-shirt
- T-shirts are first come, first serve and are not guaranteed.
- We only have size large and extra-large
- T-Shirt pickup will be at the Foundation office the week before the race ONLY!
SIGN UP ONLINE:
Contact the Foundation with any questions: 713.566.6409
March of Dimes’ mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. Many of us benefit from the good work they do; they provide educational materials, grants, and other support for our nurseries within the Hospital District. Three of our clinics, Casa de Amigos, Aldine and Acres Home, feature the highly successful Centering Pregnancy group prenatal care program.
Every person benefits when babies are born healthy!